Who doesn’t love a perfectly shaped eyebrow. Eyebrow products comes in various variants like eyebrow pencil and markers, eyebrow stamps, eyebrow tints and tattoos, eyebrow pomade, eyebrow wax and many more. Here I will give you a full review on Wet n Wild Ultimate Eyebrow Kit.
Recently I have tried many wet n wild products. And I’m loving many of them. Being a drugstore brand, it is capable to maintain the quality of its products, yet many are not up to the mark. The makeup range comprises all the products that you can go with. The wet n wild ultimate eyebrow kit is one such product that you can use with no doubts.
This affordable kit contains 1 wax, one light brown powder and one dark brown powder. It also contains one small brush applicator, a tweezer, and a built-in slide out mirror. The primary packaging comes in a plastic kit with a transparent lid with which you can look at the product. Its size makes it portable to use and functional.
TEXTURE AND OTHERS
The wet n wild eyebrow kit comes in 3 components that is one wax, one light brown powder and one dark brown powder with a small brush and a plucker. The wax helps in setting the powder in its place. The lighter shade is soft and blends out perfectly. The darker shade is harsh and you need to work with it, but it blends out with lighter shade perfectly. Both the powders are pigmented and using together will give a natural and nicer look.
HOW TO USE
Take the tweezer and start getting rid of extra hair and shape your eyebrows.
Use the wax to laminate your brows. This step helps the brow powder to stay intact.
Pick the light shade on the brush and start filing your inner parts of eyebrow.
Now, pick the dark shade and start shaping and filing your outer areas of eyebrow.
Take an eyebrow brush to dust off extra powder and to give it a natural look.
Finally, for a clean look use a concealer.
- Good color payoff.
- Portable kit
- Comes with a brush, a tweezer and a mirror.
- Long lasting
- Wax helps the product and hair to stay in place
- Fragrance free
- Can smudge.
- Flimsy mirror.
- Small tools.
- Highly pigmented so there are chances of going overboard.
- If you are a beginner, then I would highly recommend this product. This is product is good to play with, you can try to find different brow shape that suits you, fully or naturally fill your brows and more.
- Good color payoff, easy to work with and comes with 3 tools.
- The components of this kit are fragrance free.
- The matte shades give a natural look to your eyebrow.
- You will get two color options in this kit to work with.
- However, I find it annoying to dip my brush every time to use.
- Many people use the wax after applying the powder but i find it effective applying before.
Read about Wet n Wild eyeshadow palette here.