Sugar Cosmetics have a wide variety of makeup. They came into limelight with their Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid lipsticks. One of their product is their Lip Duo. You can get a perfectly contoured lip with the power of this 2-in-1 lip essential. Sugar smudge me not lip duo is like their original liquid lipstick that comes with an attached gloss. This lip duo is available in 20 shades out of which I picked this one. Below is the full review of Sugar Smudge Me Not Lip Duo in shade-13 Wooed by Nude (Peachy nude).
Sugar Smudge Me Not Lip Duo- Wooed by nude.
Sugar smudge me not lip duo in the shade wooed by nude is a warm peachy tone with a hint of orange that would look good on every Indian skin tones for a daytime or evening look.
The primary packaging of this lip duo comes in a soft-bound cardboard packaging on which it gives the necessary details with their logo, graphic prints and shade name. This lip duo comes in a sturdy transparent packaging which helps to take a peek of the product. One side of the lip duo contains the liquid lipstick and other contains the gloss. The applicator is smooth and helps to easily glide the lipstick. The packaging doesn’t feel cheap at all. There is no scope of leakages.
TEXTURE AND OTHERS
Sugar smudge me not lip duo is one of the best matte lipstick I’ve come across. The texture of the lipstick is medium thick and creamy, highly pigmented, lightweight and dry off quickly. On the other side it has gloss which is again medium thick in texture. The lipstick and gloss initially feel sticky, however it transform in to a matte finish once dried off.
|3.5 ml||Rs. 599|
- Super matte.
- Not patchy
- Long lasting
- Pleasant fragrance.
- One glide is enough.
- Wide shade range.
- Gloss and lipstick can be applied individually.
- Too drying
- Difficult to remove.
- May cause patches.
- Feels sticky at the beginning.
- Needs to moisturize lips every time before using this lipstick.
- This is a long lasting powerful matte lipstick I have come across. It lasts up to 7 to 8 hours for me.
- Sugar smudge me not lip duo is like an all-rounder.
- I recommend moisturizing your lips initially using this lipstick; it is super matte which may dry out your lips.
- To make your gloss applicator clean, I recommend to use the gloss in one go as the pigments of the lipstick will come off even after it has dried off.
- The only thing that bother me was its removal. It’s hard to get off such a matte lipstick from lips.
- I recommend this product to those who have moisturized lips.!
- Will I buy it again? I may not. It has impressive qualities. Yet it will dry out your lips, making it uncomfortable.
Read about PLUM GREEN TEA MATTIFYING MOSITURIZER.
Know about NYKAA SEALED WITH A KISS LIP PALETTE .