Everyone takes care of their face but forget about their body. As we know that our face skin is more sensitive than the other body, but it does not mean we should stop taking care about it. Our body also deals with irritation, acne and others which need help. A Body lotion is helpful in this respect. It is a must-have product in our skin-care arsenal, and applying it is one of the inexpensive ways to pamper your body. There is a wide range of body lotion available in a market depending upon skin types, weather, budget and other factors. But if you want to add a natural body lotion with SPF, then Seer Secrets Milk Body Lotion can be your choice. Here is a full review of Seer Secret Milk Body Lotion, which you can add into your skincare bucket.
Seer secrets Milk Body Lotion with SPF21 comes in a cylindrical cardboard package with a tin lid. I like how Seer Secrets provide such a classy packaging. The outer packaging has all the details. It’s cylindrical package is not at all travel friendly, but the bottle is. The pump is quite hard to work at first but later it easily dispense the product.
TEXTURE AND OTHERS
The Seer Secrets Milk Body lotion gets absorbed easily and feels light on skin that provides hydration 2 to 3 hours. The texture is smooth and has a medium thick consistency. It has a fragrance which is not so overpowering but not so light to fade away.
|100 ml||Rs. 459|
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply a few pumps of the sunscreen lotion to cleansed skin.
- Apply the lotion at least 14-15 minutes before stepping out in the sun.
- Reapply after water exposure.
Also read about NIVIEA BODY LOTION here.
- Natural Ingredients used
- Gives a soothing effect
- Non sticky formula
- Contains SPF 21
- Unisex product
- No white cast
- Cooling sensation on application
- Suitable for all skin types
- No parabens and sulfates
- Dermatologically tested
- Powerful fragrance.
- No long-lasting effect.
- Seer secrets milk body lotion is an ideal lotion for daily use, filled with natural ingredients with the power of SPF.
- The fruity fragrance bothers me, but overall this body lotion is fine.
- You need to apply a little amount as it spreads nicely and evenly over the body.
- Its key ingredients are carrot seed, Aloe Vera, chironji and zinc oxide which helps in nourishing, firming and rejuvenating the skin, thus, enhances skin quality.
- Zinc oxide and aloe vera has healing agents that help in recovering the acne are reducing large pores.
- Travel friendly and pocket friendly lotion. Its packaging is what I am fond of.
- It moisturizes the skin that lasts for about 2 to 3 hours.
- I suggest giving this lotion a shot. It will be worth of your silver.