By Alisha Malik
Lipsticks enhances the features of your lips. Finding a long lasting, matte or glossy lipstick is a tough task. Nykaa recently launched the mini version of their original “So Matte lipstick series”. The shades are perfect for Indian skin tone that doesn’t cross your budget. Out of so many shades I’ve bought racy rose 04M which is a soft pink shade. Here is the full review of Nykaa so matte mini lipstick 04M.
NYKAA SO MATTE MINI LIPSTICK- 04 Racy Rose
Nykaa so matte lipsticks gives you pout worthy lips in one stroke. These lipstick are affordable and no one has to regret about expiry. It’s like small but big in performance. It has vitamin E formula which moisturizes your lips and protects from UV rays. The formulation delivers flawless coverage and assure precise application for perfectly contoured pout. These are available in 20 shades perfectly fit for all skin tones girls.
Nykaa so matte mini lipsticks come in a matte black rectangular packaging with magnetic cap. The shade name and code are given at the bottom. These mini bullet lipstick look cute and can easily fit in your clutch or pocket. For such a price, the packaging is classy and sturdy.
TEXTURE AND OTHERS
The texture of these lipsticks is creamier rather than matte. These are soft matte that lasts about 3 – 4 hour with a touch up. The shades are blendable and pigmented. Initially, it does transfers a little, but later it settles to a soft matte finish. This provides a smooth texture on lips and doesn’t let go dry up. These lipsticks do not give a patchy feeling instead being a little creamy, it moisturizes the lips.
- Super affordable
- Available online only
- One stroke application
- Pleasant fragrance
- Smooth texture and finish.
- Creamier than matte.
- Needs to touch up.
- Lasts for a lesser time.
- Nykaa so matte mini lipsticks are affordable and comes in various shades that suit every skin tone.
- They are creamier than matte.
- These are perfect for everyday use, also you can carry these in your pocket for an instant touch-up.
- Even though it is ‘mini’. These are too small to be a mini lipstick.
- It provides a smooth finish and pigmented color on lips that lasts for a good 2 to 3 hours, but after that you need to touch up.
- This lipstick smudges and transfer.
- It is rich in the formula of Vitamin E which moisturizes lips and protects from UV rays.
- Being a prime quality mini lipstick at this price, I think it’s worth every Rs.199.
- I recommend this product for testing purpose of the shade, texture, etc before buying the full size product of nykaa so matte lipsticks.
Read about Sugar smudge me not lip duo.
Read about Nykaa sealed with a kiss lip palette.