Lipsticks are an important part of makeup without which our face might look dull. Choosing the right lipstick might get you some head scratch. Selecting the perfect shade that would suit your skin tone with no hassle is a tricky job. In such cases, a lip palette comes handy. Here is the detailed review of Nykaa lip palette- Sealed With a Kiss.
NYKAA SEALED WITH A KISS LIP PALETTE-
Nykaa’s Sealed With a Kiss Lip Palette is all you need to pucker and pout. This multi-tasking palette features six expertly coordinated color combinations of intensely pigmented matte lip cream that gives you the coverage of matte lipstick and blend-ability of a blusher. Each shade stands alone or can be blended together for a customized shade. When you can’t decide on just one lip shade to buy, don’t. Just pick up one of these lip palettes instead.
This palette contains 2 pink tones and 4 nude tones. A small dual-ended brush.
TEXTURE AND COLOR
Though Nykaa claims it is a creamy matte palette, however, it is more on the creamier side. The palette has 6 assorted shades of nudes and pinks. The texture is soft and creamy and the shades are pigmented and blendable. You can mix n match the shades to customize your own shade or you can use it as a stand-alone.
The packaging is nice and smooth. The plastic is not at all flimsy. It has a transparent lid helps in seeing the product and selecting the shades. This lip palette comes with a dual-ended applicator. There are clear instructions and details on the back of the palette but there are no ingredients list. The size of the palette is small, which makes it travel-friendly.
HOW TO USE
Take the thin side of the Applicator and pick a shade then start applying from the center of your upper lip and continue to the outer corners of your mouth.
Gently glide it over to the bottom lips.
With the other side of the brush, use it to fill in the lips using the same shade.
Finally, blot using a tissue.
- Easy to remove
- Pleasant fragrance
- Sturdy packaging
- Creamier rather than matte
- Not long-lasting
- Feels a little heavy
- Needs to reapply for a perfect color capture.
- Cleaning the brush every time to pick a new color.
- The lip palette is more of a creamier side rather than matte.
- The color pay off is really good.
- It is affordable and travel-friendly.
- It does smudge and transfers.
- The color range is wide and would suit every Indian skin tone.
- The palette allows you to customize your own shade.
- You can also use the shades as blush or eye shadows.
- The brush applicator is slightly small in size.
- It has a slight fragrance which is a bit strong.
If you have any questions pertaining to the palette, please feel free to ask through the comments section.