Concealer is what one needs. In my opinion, a concealer is an all-rounder. Using a concealer to hide dark circles or to cover spots is a great choice. Here is the full review of one of the best-selling Maybelline concealer.
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Concealer.
A super-concentrated treatment concealer that features a micro-corrector applicator to help instantly erase dark circles and fine lines. Infused with Goji berry and Haloxyl to help reduce fine lines and instantly create a radiant, refreshed looking eye area.
The Maybelline age rewind concealer has a sturdy packaging. It has a sponge applicator that helps to dispense the product easily, thus making the application of concealer smooth. Just twist the stick to push the concealer upward. The transparent bottle helps to take a look at the product. The packaging has all the details.
TEXTURE AND OTHERS
The concealer is in a thick consistency and is a full coverage concealer concealing the dark spots, flaws and under eyes. It gives a smooth application and a flawless look after blending that lasts long. The product does not have a fragrance or so which is a nice thing.
- Full coverage
- suitable for most skin types.
- Easily settles on creases
- Fewer shade variants
- The Maybelline concealer is one of the best drugstore concealers I’ve had.
- It’s thick in consistency and easy to glide on giving a perfect and smooth application and covering the marks.
- It can settle on creases, if not set with a powder.
- The concealer might feel a little dry, thus need for a great moisturizer as a base.
- It can be used as a multi-purpose product, buying an exact shade in skin tone to conceal the dark spots, one shade lighter to brighten up the under eyes and high points of the face and two shade darker to contour.
- However, being in a thick consistency, you may find it difficult to blend.
Read about the Maybelline master contour kit here.