I instantly think about Himalaya for safe and herbal products. Himalaya is one of the popular brands in India that produces herbal products. It ranges from skin to bathe products. The company has a focus on developing safe, natural and innovative remedies that will help people lead richer, healthier lives. There products are used in almost every home. One such product is their Himalaya neem scrub. Below is the full review.
Himalaya neem scrub comes in a white tube with a green colored flip cap to open. The cap remains tight so there is no scope for leakages. The tube comes with detailed information regarding the product. The scrub does not come with outer packaging.
TEXTURE AND OTHERS
The texture of this scrub is in a cream-based formula with small yet effective exfoliators. It has green and brown colored rounded exfoliating particles that does not hurt the skin. The granules gently work on blackheads and removes excess oil from face.
- Pocket friendly
- Travel friendly
- Removes dead skin, impurities and blackheads.
- Removes excess oil.
- Refreshes the skin.
- Gives a nice glow.
- Available online and offline.
- It doesn’t harm skin.
- Gives smooth and clean skin.
- Dry skin type might feel too dry.
- Does not work for stubborn blackheads.
- Contains parabens.
- Himalaya neem scrub is an all-in-one product in terms of economic aspect.
- This product is affordable, effective, does not harm the skin and works for most of the skin types.
- The scrub being cream-based, moisturises the skin.
- It instantly gives a smooth, refreshing and a healthy glow on face.
- Take a pea-sized amount and focus on your T-zone.
- Use this product twice a week after Himalaya face wash and before Himalaya neem face pack for better results.
- I highly recommend this product to everyone. This is like my go-to product.
Read about HIMALAYA NEEM FACE KIT here.
Read about HIMALAYA CLEANSING MILK here.