Himalaya is one of the leading, and popular beauty brands in India. Their products are affordable, and works like magic on the skin. One such of its product is their neem face wash. Every 8 out of 10 Indians have used this product and have satisfied with it. Below is the full review of Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash.
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash
We know neem and Haldi for their antibacterial properties. Himalaya neem face wash is enriched with the power of neem and Haldi to give a clear and smooth skin. I have been using this face wash since my college days and had to admit that this product has never let me down.
The Himalaya neem face wash comes in a plastic squeeze tube. It has a flip cap to open and dispense the product. The product being packed tightly there is no scope for any leakages. It is available in various sizes, thus it makes it travel-friendly. The label has all the details regarding the product.
TEXTURE AND OTHERS
The neem face wash has a gel like consistency which is in green color. It lathers beautifully and has a nice flowery smell that doesn’t bother at all.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Good for oily and acne prone skin.
- Fragrance doesn’t bother .
- Refreshes your skin.
- It does not cause breakouts.
- Available online and offline.
- Cannot see visible effects.
- More amount is needed for lathering.
- Might not suit everyone.
- If you are looking for a nice neem face wash which works then this is your go to face wash.
- It gives a clean and smooth skin.
- It is suitable for all skin types, especially oily and pimple prone skin.
- This neem face wash doesn’t dry, stretch or irritate my skin.
- It is free from any harmful chemicals.
- However, it wasn’t effective that much. My acne and scars were there even after using it for years. But it does gives a clean and smooth skin.