In a hustle and bustle of life, we forget to take care of our skin. Skin regime is essential for a healthy and glowing face. We find it difficult to follow a regular skincare routine. In a market, there are thousands of brands available, claiming themselves that are fit for your skin. In fact, people are afraid of using a chemical product as it destroys their face and even many people are allergic to a few things. A lot of research and using it on my own, I found an organic face mask. Read the full article of “Good Vibes- Activated Charcoal”
Good vibes company is inspired from Kashmir and its beauty. The theme of the company is “taking care” of our skin. Thereafter, the brand is organic and its products are extracted naturally. One, after knowing its nature, will think about the prices. Eventually, the prices are budget-friendly. Their products are worth to give a shot.
Good Vibes Activated Charcoal comes in a circular plastic tub packaging with golden-coloured twist-to-open lid. The packaging is stable and doesn’t feel flimsy. Inside the box, there is another white coloured lid, to protect the product from leakages. The tub packaging is quite unhygienic and not travel friendly. It has all the details, including the ingredient list on it.
Texture and Others
Activated charcoal mask deeply cleanses your skin and removes impurities and so does this mask. It is grey in color and creamy smooth in texture. The product is thick in consistency and spreads easily and evenly on skin. This mask has a slight fragrance, but that does not bother me.
- After washing your face with a face wash, apply a scrub then wash it with water.
- Apply Good Vibes Activated Charcoal mask evenly on your face and neck.
- Use toner for unclogging the pores.
- Lastly, apply moisture according to your skin type.
How to use–
- Take out enough amount of product from the container.
- Use a brush or your fingers to apply the mask evenly on your face.
- Leave it for about 15-20 minutes.
- Then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Thereafter, apply toner to clean the open pores.
|50 grams||Rs. 225|
- No sulphate
- For all skin types
- Reduces inflammation
- Controls acne
- Stable packaging
- Hydrates the skin
- Instant glow
- Available online
- Tub packaging is unhygienic.
- Not suitable for too dry skin.
- This is the best mask for deep cleansing your pores.
- The Activated Charcoal facemask helps in fighting the acne-causing germs and provides the smooth skin.
- The product is super affordable and contains natural ingredients.
- It is helpful for all skin types but highly effective for oily skin.
- If we talk about packaging, it is quite stable and classy but tub container makes it unhygienic.
- The mask rejuvenates skin and gives an instant glow.
- Use this mask twice a week for a better result and follow the above routine regime for spotless skin.
- After using it for a while now, I recommend this mask as it is worth a shot.