By- Alisha Malik
Aromatherapy is the combination of science and art that uses naturally extracted essence from the plant. Blossom Kocchar Aroma Magic is the largest aromatherapy brand in India. Its range comprises skin, hair and wellness product. There products are 100% free from alcohol, parabens,
Petrochemical, artificial color and fragrance. The brand is now leading the market in their area. One of their such product is Aroma Magic Clary Sage Moisturising Lotion. Below is a full review of AROMA MAGIC CLARY SAGE MOISTURIZING LOTION without being biased.
Aroma Magic Clary Sage Moisturising Lotion
(for combination skin)
Aroma moisturizing lotion contains Kokum butter, Aloe Vera juice and olive oil which helps to nurture and hydrate the skin. Clary sage and rosewood essential oil together helps in preserving the moisture in the skin. I bought this moisturizing lotion for my mom as she has combination skin; it work on her skin. During winter season, her skin become too dry but after using this, her skin got all nourishment with a glowing face.
Aroma Magic clary sage moisturizing lotion comes in a plastic bottle with a pump to dispense the product. The bottle is in a medium size that makes it travel friendly. It does not feel flimsy at all. There is no issue of leakages. The label contains all the details for ease of customer.
TEXTURE AND OTHERS
The moisturizing lotion is in a creamy consistency with white based color.
It has a strong, sweet flowery fragrance that last long. The creamy texture spread easily and smoothly unlike other. It does neither dry nor feel sticky on the face.
|100 ml||Rs. 190|
|200 ml||Rs. 320|
HOW TO USE
Dispense the lotion into the palm of your hands.
Gently massage the lotion on your face in a circular motion.
Massage and let it absorb in your skin.
- Best for combination skin.
- Pleasant fragrance
- Hydrates the skin.
- Absorbs quickly
- Online available.
- Travel friendly
- Pump doesn’t work sometime.
- Fragrance might annoy sometimes.
- Aroma Moisturizing lotion is a light-weight, non sticky formula that quickly gets absorbed by the skin.
- It helps the skin to stay hydrated, keep it soft and supple.
- I would not recommend it for extreme oily skin types.
- It is 100% free of petrochemicals, phthalates, toxic ingredients, parabens, artificial fragrance and color.
- Though it has a strong yet pleasant smell, this moisturizer comes in handy in terms of affordability and travelling.
Read about Nivea Body Lotion here.